- Rokstone and Vignt Paris to market luxury property in London, Paris and Ibiza Property Funds World (press release) (blog) Full coverage
- Lower Lea Valley: the next chapter of East London's success story South China Morning Post Full coverage
- Purplebricks pushes into Germany with purchase of Homeday stake The Business Times
- Purplebricks expands into Germany with stake in online agent Mortgage Solutions Full coverage
- Central London holding up despite worst market since 2010 The Business Times Full coverage
- Trinity College Dublin opening Republic's first privately funded academic building Built Environment Networking (press release) (blog) Full coverage
Hurricane Michael—a Category 4 mammoth storm and the first of its strength to hit the Florida Gulf Coast with such force since 1851, when recordkeeping began—swept through the Florida Panhandle on October 10 with winds over 155 mph, leaving Mexico Beach in piles of rubble and claiming the lives of at least 18 people, as well as destroying and damaging structures across seven states (at press time).